Nothing can attract a user more than a fact that the usage of a product is straightforward. Please read below the instructions on how to view and use Hi-iQ segment in Mailchimp:
To view Hi-iQ segment, please follow the instructions listed out below:
- Go to Mailchimp account
- Go to Audience
- Choose the List that associated with Hi-iQ
- Click on the number of subscribers
- Go to “Manage Contacts” dropdown and select “Tags”
- Choose !!Hi-iQ Targeting by Ematic Solutions!!
- Click View
- You can see all the subscribers with Hi-iQ targeting
To use Hi-iQ segment as a part of simple targeting, please follow the instructions listed out below:
- Log in to your MailChimp account.
- Click the “Create” dropdown and then click “Email”
- Name your campaign and choose Audience and Tags (Segment or Tag)
Multiple Conditions Targeting
You can also take it a step further by targeting another segment aside from Hi-iQ. For example, you want to target those whose birthdays fall on specific date:
- Click Group or new segment.
- Choose the filter condition (All or Any)
- Choose Tags from the drop down and choose !! Hi-iQ Targeting by Ematic Solutions !!
- Choose Contact is Tagged
- Set your preferred condition using the drop-down fields.
- When you have completed setting your preferred target segment, click the Add button to add further conditions.
- Click Save Example of additional filter for targeting using “Any“ condition
Scenario 1: If you want to target the users in Hi-iQ OR to Country = Singapore, choose “ANY” condition when you want to send to users that fit any of the criteria. Example as below.
Scenario 2: If you want to target the users in Hi-iQ AND to Country = Singapore, choose “AND” condition to meet all the condition. Example as below