There are three parameters needed to connect your Campaign Monitor Account with Hi-iQ – the API Key, Client ID and List API ID.
To make things easier, follow these simple steps that will help you find those parameters.
API Key & Client ID
- Sign-in to your Campaign Monitor account and go to ‘Account Settings’
2. Select ‘API keys’
3. Click show ‘API key’ and input your login credentials to see it
List API ID
1. After signing into your Campaign Monitor account, select ‘Lists & subscribers’ in the top toolbar
2. Select a list where you want to connect Hi-iQ to. Note: Remember to connect your main mailing list so that you can extract maximum ROI.
3. Select ‘Settings’
4. Scroll all the way to the bottom to find your List API ID
Now that you have all the required information, it’s as simple as sending it to the Hi-iQ team this info and we can connect your Campaign Monitor account with Hi-iQ.
If you need any further explanation or help, please contact us directly and we’ll be there to provide any sort of assistance.